Saturday, August 27, 2005

Mirror monkey

It's funny. Very funny. funny funny funny
its funny because its funny monkeys
funny mirror monkeys
monkeys putting themselves in other
monkeys make more monkeys
more mirrors
The mirrors make monkey demons
of the the mirror monkeys
don't be a mirror monkey demon

I woke up
I woke up
I was a monkey
Stay away from the mirror monkey
Stay inside. STAY!
I woke up a monkey
I woke up a monkey
Mim mim mim mim mim mim mim
Talking monkeys
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why?
thats why - mirror monkeys

Its funny with the monkeys
The monkeys the monkeys mirror monkeys
the mirrors are bad for the monkeys
they are bad for the monkeys
so the monkey mirror makes monkey doodoo
Don't let the monkey demons in
They're bad for the mirror monkeys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home